iTTV Academy Improvement Money Back Guarantee Policy
for Year 2019
iTTV Academy Improvement Money Back Guarantee allows parents to claim 100% refund on iTTV products they purchased if their child fails the final term examinations with marks lesser than 50% or 'C-' equivalent on the subject/s they purchased.
iTTV Academy Improvement Money Back Guarantee Policy (IAIG):
- Student must spend minimum 30 minutes daily (at least 5 days a week) learning using iTTV (student must maintain self checklist).
(A self checklist is required and can be printed at www.ittv.com.my/ittv/ittv-iaig/checklist.pdf).
- Student must do iTTV's free online exercise/revision at www.ittv.com.my weekly and student must score at least 80% on all the online objective revision questions.
Students must use iTTV product for at least 3 months before academy year final exams to qualify for refund policy.
If the student does not improve in the examination marks to at least 50% or 'C-' equivalent of the subject/s after learning using the iTTV for at least 3 months in accordance to the terms and conditions hereof and the evaluation will be based on final term school examination marks on the subject compared to the midterm examination marks.
Copy of school report card and original receipts must be presented upon claim.
iTTV will verify all Terms and Conditions are met and also student participation on iTTV web revision exercises before any claims are paid out.
Other terms :
- i). Multiple attempts are allowed to ensure student fully understands the subject matter.
- ii). iTTV online Report Card will show your participation.
The Company have the discretion to amend or discontinue this campaign without prior notice.
All claims must be presented to iTTV within 1 month of final term examinations result.
Valid for 1 time claim only per customer.
Only genuine activated iTTV students are allowed to participate and entitled for refunds. (Within one (1) year from the date of the receipt)
- i). The refund of 100% (subscription as per Invoice) is eligible for the particular subject that shows no improvement only.
- ii). The subscription will be pro-rated according to the total subjects subscribed in the level.
- iii). Online subscription must be a total of 6 months (same level) and above to be eligible for refund.
- iv). Refund will be based on subscription paid for the current school level of student.